Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dancing for Joy

I can't believe it. I won a book from dear, sweet Stephanie from the blog, Stephaie's Confessions of a Book-a-holic. I love her blog. Not only does she read interesting books and does a great job of reviewing them, but she has a beautiful layout. The bright turquoise and purple against the black background are snazzy looking. You need to step over there and check out her blog if you aren't already a regular visitor.

Onto the book I won. It's an ARC that Stephanie has read and rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. The book is by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. Its a young adult novel about a 16-yr-old girl who gets marked to become a vampyre. It'll work great as an RIP selection. I read Stephanie's review to my 18-yr-old daughter and she's excited to read it, too.

A big thanks to Stephanie's son, Chad, for pulling out my name. Another big thanks to Stephanie.

6 comments:

jenclair said...

Oh, goody, another great-sounding R.I.P. read! Love the cover.

Eva said...

Congrats! I just got a copy of this from amazon; I'm planning on reading to for RIP as well. :) yay! book buddies! lol

Lotus Reads said...

Congrats, booklogged, it's always sooo much fun to win a book, yeay for you!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh wow! Thanks for all the kind words!! Your book will be in the mail on Monday!!

I will tell Chad you are pleased!! He had fun helping me.

Melody said...

Congrats, Booklogged! I have this book in my pile as well, can't wait to read it! ;)

PC Cast said...

So glad you won a copy of our book! Be sure to let us know what your daughter and you think - hope you enjoy. The next book, BETRAYED, will be out early next month, with CHOSEN to follow in March. We've recently contracted for books 4, 5, and 6, too, so we're excited about the series. St. Martin's is going to launch an interactive website, wwww.houseofnightseries.com, next month. Please check it out and let me know what you think! The preliminary designs are amazing.