Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Book cover Meme

Heather from Errant Dreams Reviews and Errant Thoughts tagged me for this fun and easy meme.
Go to the advanced book search on Amazon, type your first name into the Title field, and post the most interesting/amusing cover that shows up.

I intended to type in my blogging name, but forgot by the time I got to amazon and wrote in my real name, Cheya. There were several interesting titles and covers, but this one made me laugh.

This book does not come cheap! It's 19.95 and there are only 4 copies left. You better hurry.


Since that was easy enough and worth a few good laughs I thought I'd see what typing in Booklogged would bring forth. That one didn't work so I tried 'book logged reader' and got several choices. The first on the list was Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Book of Love.


I have concluded that these unsavory titles appeared NOT because of the names I wrote in, but because I was tagged by "Errant" Dreams and "Errant " Thoughts. It makes sense. Doesn't it?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! Absolutely. I think it makes perfect sense. ;) Surprisingly simple and entertaining meme, eh?

Sarah said...

I can't remember how I stumbled across your blog - but I've been enjoying reading it! I've gotten a ton of great suggestions from your posts - keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Not at all. Clearly it's a manifestation of your personality.....okay, never mind! That's a fun little search there!

Alyson said...

I think you should buy the first one. It might be amusing!

Framed said...

I'll wait for the review. I just did my first name and came up with "Stupid White Men . . And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation." That is so funny.
When I use Framed, I found the book, "Framed." I bought this one recently simply because of the extremely clever title.

hellomelissa said...

whorehouse bells! ha! that's a good one.

Chris said...

Whorehouse Bells are Ringing? It raises so many questions, doesn't it?